Monday, December 05, 2005

Women of Terror

There is some talk of female suicide bombers - that is, female terrorists - but I'm not sure it really means anything.

I would like to point out that I consider Condi Rice to be a terrorist - and a lot more devastating in her actions in support of terrorism than a single female anti-American terrorist in Iraq. Condi's providing cover for the terrorist actions of her government make her at least indirectly responsible for the killing, maiming, and terrorizing of tens of thousands, even millions of people. That, my friends, is terrorism. Terrorism on a mass scale. And Condi is the head female in that regard. Congrats, Condi.

But really, this post is just another chance for me to pimp a movie I saw long before 9/11, long before terrorism was the buzzword of the day here in America - The Terrorist. It has to do with women and terrorism. Unbelievable flick. Don't read the previews - just watch it. You'll be glad you did.

No comments: